Aktiv X4 Heavy Duty Aluminium Wheelchair
VAT Exemption Available
X4 – Heavy Duty Aluminium Wheelchair
The Aktiv X4 is a deluxe heavy duty wheelchair for occasional to full-time use for heavier users.
- The armrests flip back and can be removed easily as standard and have comfortable polyurethane armrest pads.
- The backrest folds down and the leg rests and rear wheels are removable by easy quick release mechanisms; therefore the chair can be quickly and easily disassembled for easy storage in a car boot.
- This chair seat height can be adjusted and can be easily and economically converted from a self-propel to an attendant transit wheeled model if required.
- The backrest is tension adjustable with comfortable padded nylon cover to accommodate and support the users back and a 2” seat cushion.
- The chair is fitted with anti-tip wheels for added safety and a stepper to help an attendant to ease the chair up over kerbs.
- This chair comes with a slide on one piece footboard which fits easily over the standard footplates to give a strong full width platform for heavy users to place their feet comfortably.
– Folding aluminium frame
– Fold down backrest
– Multiple axles to allow various seat heights / interchange from transit to self propel
– Flip back, detachable armrest with PU arm pad (Standard Full Length)
– Plastic side panel clothes guard
– Swing away leg rest with black plastic foot plate (angle adjustable)
– Black nylon seat upholstery
– Black nylon tension back with nylon cover (8 adjustable Velcro straps)
– 200 x 38mm grey PU front castors
– Press button release safety belt
– Available in Transit (12″ rear wheels) or Self Propel (24″ rear wheels) models 5cm seat cushion
This chair has passed crash test ISO7176-19:2001 for occupied transportation
- Crash Tested
- Rear-Locking Brakes
- Half-Folding Backrest
- Removable Footrests
- Padded Flip-Up Armrests
Depends on seat size18-20″
22″ or 24″
160kg / 25st
Transportable weight 12.4kgs
This product is guaranteed for 12 months parts and labour from date of purchase. It is covered for any defects or faults within the defined period.
Unfortunately guarantees do not cover accidental damage, product misuse or any callouts resulting from an electrical item being switched off.
Making a Claim
In order to make a claim against your guarantee, for online customers we would recommend they contact us via our usual methods, to discuss the fault and arrange any repairs or replacements.
For In-Store customers, we would advise you to either contact us as above, or to call into one of our showrooms (with the item if possible), the item will then be repaired free-of-charge in our workshop. However if you would like the repair carried out at your home or for it to be collected by DSL, then additional fees will apply, parts and labour will still be free-of-charge.
For larger, non-portable items, are exempt from this charge, and we are able to repair them under guarantee on-site.
Exempted products include; R&R Chairs, Stairlifts, Beds, Hoists and larger Mobility Scooters or Powerchairs.
Even outside the guarantee period, we would be happy to repair your mobility item (no-matter, where you originally bought it). These repairs can be carried out in our workshop or at your home (at an additional charge). Please contact us for more information.
If you would like an item serviced by our workshop team; this can easily be arranged in-store or via our regular contact methods. Should we discover any faults that will require additional parts or labour charges, will always contact you first, before to discuss possible options.
This product is exempt from VAT if you are chronically sick of disabled, under the VAT act of 1994.
DSL Mobility will take care of all VAT elements, you do not have to reclaim the VAT. You only pay the price excluding VAT, providing you sign the exemption box at the checkout.