Aktiv X7 – Adult Tilt and Recline Wheelchair
VAT Exemption Available
- This wheelchair has tilt and recline facility and is fitted with elevating leg rests as standard.
- This wheelchair has a lightweight Aluminium folding frame and can be disassembled for transportation if required.
- The seat width and depth can be easily adjusted to perfectly fit the user.
- This chair offers a wide variety of seating and lying positions for long term use.
- The armrests are height adjustable and can be removed easily as standard and have comfortable polyurethane armrest pads.
- The backrest is height adjustable and is both it and the seat cushion are contoured and padded for excellent support and have a waterproof, breathable and multi-stretch cover.
– Aluminium frame with fixed cross brace and tilt & recline facility
– Available in Transit and Self Propel models
– Width and depth adjustable sizes available seat width 16-18″ 18-20″ 20-22″
– Drum brake system supplied as standard (self propel model only)
– Height adjustable backrest
– Removable, height adjustable armrests with PU arm pad
– Elevating leg rests supplied as standard
– Multi-adjustable headrest and lateral supports supplied as standard.
This chair has passed crash test ISO7176-19:2001 for occupied transportation
- Crash Tested
- Attendant Operated Tilt-In-Space Action
- Detachable Headrest
- Rear-Locking Brakes
- Lockable Attendant Brakes
- Half-Folding Backrest
- Removable Footrests
- Elevating Legrests
- Height Adjustable Padded Flip-Up Armrests
Depends on seat size
150kg / 23.5st
This product is guaranteed for 12 months parts and labour from date of purchase. It is covered for any defects or faults within the defined period.
Unfortunately guarantees do not cover accidental damage, product misuse or any callouts resulting from an electrical item being switched off.
Making a Claim
In order to make a claim against your guarantee, for online customers we would recommend they contact us via our usual methods, to discuss the fault and arrange any repairs or replacements.
For In-Store customers, we would advise you to either contact us as above, or to call into one of our showrooms (with the item if possible), the item will then be repaired free-of-charge in our workshop. However if you would like the repair carried out at your home or for it to be collected by DSL, then additional fees will apply, parts and labour will still be free-of-charge.
For larger, non-portable items, are exempt from this charge, and we are able to repair them under guarantee on-site.
Exempted products include; R&R Chairs, Stairlifts, Beds, Hoists and larger Mobility Scooters or Powerchairs.
Even outside the guarantee period, we would be happy to repair your mobility item (no-matter, where you originally bought it). These repairs can be carried out in our workshop or at your home (at an additional charge). Please contact us for more information.
If you would like an item serviced by our workshop team; this can easily be arranged in-store or via our regular contact methods. Should we discover any faults that will require additional parts or labour charges, will always contact you first, before to discuss possible options.
This product is exempt from VAT if you are chronically sick of disabled, under the VAT act of 1994.
DSL Mobility will take care of all VAT elements, you do not have to reclaim the VAT. You only pay the price excluding VAT, providing you sign the exemption box at the checkout.