Treat-Eezi Recliner Pad
VAT Exemption Available
The new, simple and cost effective way to treat patients susceptible to bedsores. Offering 24 hour protection from bed to chair using the same Treat-Eezi pad. The thousands of polyester fibres in each layer of the Treat-Eezi pad combine to conform to the natural body contours in both supine and seated positions thereby offering pressure relief well below that of normal capillary blood flow hence skin breakdown and shearing, plus friction are simply diminished.
This pad is sized to fit a reclining chair, with the pad extending partially on to the footrest for added protection when reclined.
- Moisture and fluids drain to the bottom of the pad leaving the user dry.
- Urine DOES NOT spread on the surface, but drops to the plastic base.
- The internal Polyester works in such a way to achieve ZERO sheering.
- Product resistant to abrasion.
- Any movement is smoothed away as the material contracts
- Can be frequently washed and bleached to avoid cross infection.
- Breathable, lightweight and hard wearing for patient turning.
- Patients will not slip whilst the chair is in a forward tilting position.
- Not suitable for Pelvic obliquities or windswept hips.
- Pressure testing with a Tekscan 1-Scan System at 5,400N (22.7x34.8 Inch sensing area) showed pressure mapped below 29mm of mercury on a patient weighing 12 Stone with normal bone structure.
Considering individual circumstances may be appropriate for the use of these products. Standard medical care must be followed at all times. These products are not intended to replace any procedure or guidelines in place for the prevention of pressure wounds.
Due to personal hygiene reasons and to avoid cross infection being passed from one person to another we regret we are not able to accept returns of this product once it has been opened and used.
You need to seek further medical help if any of the following occur:
● An increase in the size or drainage of the sore.
● Increased redness around the sore or black areas starting to form.
● The sore starts smelling and/or the drainage becomes a green colour.
● You develop a fever.
For further information on the Treat-Eezi pads, please look at this article from Carehome.co.uk
Alternativley if you would like to discuss this product or have any questions regarding our Pressure Care range, please call us on 01978 351926.
Please take a look at the following Testimonals from satisifed users of the Treat-Eezi pads;
Left inproperley treated, Pressure sores can become a very dangerous problem, with the long term risks including;
● Can be life threatening.
● Infection can spread to the blood, heart and bone.
● Prolonged bed rest.
● Autonomic dysreflexia.
This product is guaranteed for 12 months from date of purchase. It is covered for any defects or faults within the defined period.
Unfortunately guarantees do not cover accidental damage, product misuse or any callouts resulting from an electrical item being switched off.
Making a Claim
In order to make a claim against your guarantee, for online customers we would recommend they contact us via our usual methods, to discuss the fault and arrange any repairs or replacements.
For In-Store customers, we would advise you to either contact us as above, or to call into one of our showrooms (with the item if possible), the item will then be repaired free-of-charge in our workshop. However if you would like the repair carried out at your home or for it to be collected by DSL, then additional fees will apply, parts and labour will still be free-of-charge.
For larger, non-portable items, are exempt from this charge, and we are able to repair them under guarantee on-site.
Exempted products include; R&R Chairs, Stairlifts, Beds, Hoists and larger Mobility Scooters or Powerchairs.
Even outside the guarantee period, we would be happy to repair your mobility item (no-matter, where you originally bought it). These repairs can be carried out in our workshop or at your home (at an additional charge). Please contact us for more information.
If you would like an item serviced by our workshop team; this can easily be arranged in-store or via our regular contact methods. Should we discover any faults that will require additional parts or labour charges, will always contact you first, before to discuss possible options.
This product is exempt from VAT if you are chronically sick of disabled, under the VAT act of 1994.
DSL Mobility will take care of all VAT elements, you do not have to reclaim the VAT. You only pay the price excluding VAT, providing you sign the exemption box at the checkout.